Winners M..
Team W1..

Soccer Scholarships

What is a Soccer Scholarship?

An athletic scholarship is awarded to talented athletes by college/university coaches in the USA.

The cost of attending college/university in the USA can be very expensive ranging from $5,000 - $52,000 so an athletic scholarship will help cover college costs.

There are two types of scholarship that you can receive: -

 

Full Scholarship

This means the college/university will pay for your tuition, books, food, accommodation, training gear and everything else related to your sport.

 

Partial Scholarship

This is basically a part scholarship; a college/university will offer to pay for some of the cost’s involved in attending their college.

For example, if the college offers you a 80% scholarship this means you and your family/sponsor will have to cover the remaining 20% of the cost to attend the college.

Another option is the university will pay for your tuition, sport related costs and you will have to pay for your room & food.

Partial scholarships do come with incentives for the student to perform well on the pitch and in the classroom, then coach can reward you with a higher/full scholarship offer the following year.

Academic Scholarships  can be combined with a sports scholarship. For students who achieve a high SAT result, sometimes coaches can access academic scholarship money, thus reducing your cost’s.

Please note Scholarships do not cover, living cost (Fast food, movies, the Mall), your flight to and from the U.S

 

Soccer Scholarships

What is a Soccer Scholarship?

An athletic scholarship is awarded to talented athletes by college/university coaches in the USA.

The cost of attending college/university in the USA can be very expensive ranging from $5,000 - $52,000 so an athletic scholarship will help cover college costs.

There are two types of scholarship that you can receive: -

 

Herkimer champs again

Full Scholarship

This means the college/university will pay for your tuition, books, food, accommodation, training gear and everything else related to your sport.

 

Team M

Partial Scholarship

This is basically a part scholarship; a college/university will offer to pay for some of the cost’s involved in attending their college.

For example, if the college offers you a 80% scholarship this means you and your family/sponsor will have to cover the remaining 20% of the cost to attend the college.

Another option is the university will pay for your tuition, sport related costs and you will have to pay for your room & food.

Partial scholarships do come with incentives for the student to perform well on the pitch and in the classroom, then coach can reward you with a higher/full scholarship offer the following year.

 

Winners M..

Academic Scholarships

Academic Scholarships can be combined with a sports scholarship. For students who achieve a high SAT result, sometimes coaches can access academic scholarship money, thus reducing your cost’s.

Team W1..

Please note Scholarships do not cover, living cost (Fast food, movies, the Mall), your flight to and from the U.S